According to my OB... I have an infection in two places but only in one lung. I am on antibiotics for about 10 days and if this doesn't take care of the bronchial-phneumonia then she plans on placing me in the hospital for 7 days of intraveinous antibiotics. I laughed at her.
Yesterday and the day before I had to go and receive steroid shots in my big bottom to force Mikayla's lungs to develop faster. The doctor is planning on her coming the last week of May if not before. I bought her some little tiny socks so I guess she can come if she is ready.
They did an ultrasound and determined that the baby is about 4lbs 4oz and if she can keep cooking until the end of May she should be around 6lbs. They also told me she has hair!! I am so excited!!!
Anyway... that is the most recent news.
No comments:
Post a Comment