
I just noticed the Widget thing there on the side. It says that there are still 10 days until Mikayla is due. It just hit me how weird it is that she is still not inside. I look at her and marvel at her perfectness. Her hands and feet amaze me.

Her personality is great. She laughs while she sleeps and growls while she eats. She loves to be in the tub but not getting washed. What a beautiful creation I have been blessed with. I still sometimes question the wisdom of our having her at this stage of our lives (Brownie will be starting college in the fall and Jellybean will be in Kindergarten...). At the same time I am so glad we don't have another 10 days before she comes into our world. I wouldn't want to miss a minute of this ride with her. I have only had to wait 16 years for her to come along... so far she has definately been worth the wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment