The day has finally arrived. The countdown has changed from days to hours and most of my boys are thrilled. It is , of course, the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL. Yesterday was Kindergarten graduation for Jellybean. He has had a great year despite my concerns for him. He loved Mrs. Crowe and even enjoyed going to speech therapy every week. He is excited to go to First grade except when he thinks about leaving Kindergarten then he isn't so sure.
Squish has cried several times this week, even at school. He does not want to move to the other school for 3rd grade. He says the PtRidge is too big and he doesn't want to go. I have tried to tell him all of his classmates will be there too but so far he isn't buying the idea.
8th grade graduation was last night. My son looked very handsome in his white shirt and tie (I need to get him a new belt) and he did a good job when the choir performed "We go together" from Grease. I was very proud. He has worked super hard this year and has all A's and B's. I only cried a little.
Brownie only has a few days off before he starts class at the college again. Between that and his work schedule... he will have lots of free time. Hannah time, I mean. :)
I figure even if I try to include field trips to the zoo, trek, Sound and volcano it will not take very long for someone to announce he is bored and right after someone will start the countdown to when school will be starting again.
It will probably be me....
No comments:
Post a Comment