
Spring Break has been a bust so far. With my two oldest boys not here (Utah and work) and with my youngest still having school.... Spring Break has mostly been my sweet freckled son playing XBox and showing me how he can make Superman terrorize the citizens of the town. It is quite amazing. Lazer vision, strong breath (we have dental appointments tomorrow) and ice stuff. Squish can really demolish a town and I am privilaged to watch it. Over and over and over again. "Mom, watch this!" "Mom, see this!" I have considered changing my name for the duration of the break just for a change of pace.
Actually I really think that tomorrow despite my being forbidden to leave home I will take my three sons (Brownie, Squish and Jellybean) somewhere. Anywhere. Some place where there are no video games and no mutant robots waiting to destroy the sad unsuspecting crowd that always stands around waiting to be killed or rescued.
No comments:
Post a Comment