Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Company coming...

My family is coming to town this week. What I mean is my mother and daddy are coming. On Wednesday. But the real grat thing is my Littlest sister is coming too! On Friday! She has never been here to see me before (granted she is coming to see Mikayla but still...)

Mikayla is being blessed on Sunday. One of the few "Mormon" rituals my hubby is okay with. She will be wearing a beautiful white dress which has been made for her by the hand of my most talented sister. I don't know if I ever thanked her... if not ... thanks! I have taken her picutre in the dress and it has made me cry.

I wish that my entire family could be here for the blessing (yes, even my brother that hates me) and could meet my precious daughter. She is amazing...

No comments: