Friday, July 25, 2008

Dresses anyone?

The blessing was beautiful and my daughter was so very darling in her blessing dress. I had been slightly concerned that she would out grow the dress before Sunday arrived. Mikayla seems to grow by the minute and I wasn't sure what I would do if the dress did not fit. I actually had gone "looking" a few days before my family arrived in town to try to find a back up white dress for her to wear if we had too. This was a great time.... um... not really. I am not a big fan of shopping. I have been told that I shop like a man. Get in... get what I came for... and leave. I remember as a teen shopping with my mother... hour after hour... rack after rack. Heaven forbid she found a garage sale (she went to several while she was here :)) Brownie and Hannah acompanied me on this journey to find a dress. I never found one. How am I supposed to know where to shop for little girl pretty things? Fortunately... we did not need a different dress since I never was able to find one. Hopefully by the time she is ready to go to the Prom I will have a little more of a clue where to shop.

No comments: