Friday, August 1, 2008

TRADITION!!

My family... the big ones and the girlfriend... all went to a Mariners baseball game this evening and left me home with the littles. I felt somewhat cheated.... but then again Mikayla is a little young to appreciate garlic-fries so I guess it is okay. That and there is enough laundry waiting to be folded I could easily be busy for atleast another month just matching the socks. :( Anyway... that is a whole different gripe.
I woke this morning and realized that we are yet again in a new month... which in my family means... Rabbit! Rabbit!
Don't ask me what this means because I really don't know. The whole point is to say it to someone before they say it to you. Otherwise you have to wait the entire month to "get them" first.
Somewhere I once read about some superstition about saying bunny, bunny but I cannot remember where I read it or what importance it had in normal society. All I know is we say it every month at my house.
Why? I don't know. But I said it first....

No comments: