Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Quarantine!

Just in case any one was planning on visiting my house this week... DON'T!
My family... every last yucky boy... is sick! Hubby has broncitis... Blonde has strep throat.... Squish has pneumonia... Brownie (& Hannah) has a sore throat and headache (I told him bad things happen when you kiss girls...) and Jellybean has a goopy nose. Everyone has had a fever or chills. Some have had stomach aches and one has had the runs (yea!) My house radiates with the sound of coughing in several different pitches.
I made three trips to the Dr. yesterday and I am taking in Brownie, Squish and Jellybean today to make sure they do not have strep also.

I have to admit that I have given in to the thrill and have my own fever, cough and headache because I didn't want to be left out... the sweats at night are my favorite. (Anybody seen the Benadryl?)

Amazingly enough Princess Petey is the only one so far not to have any of the gunk going around my house. It must be the pre-natal vitamins and extra vitamin C I have been taking. It isn't helping me but appears to be helping her. :)

No comments: