Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wish List.

Dear Santa,
For Christmas this year or my birthday or just because you are super nice I would like a cute lap top computer. I have no real color preference just the hope of being able to be the only person using the thing on any given day. Plus being able to move to another location with it is a beautiful thought.

I appreciate you taking this into consideration.

As an alternative option, if a lap top is out of the question I would be happy to settle for a larger work space where our current computer sits in it's own fine layer of dust. I just need enough room to spread out all of my Primary stuff while I work.

Thanks.

3 comments:

princess.evans said...

I love my laptop. Sure, I really don't use it that often other then just to write my novel for the time being, but I love it anyway. I think it was the one really good purchase I made last year.
I got mine for just under $1,000 from Dell. I had Keow what I needed in it. :)

princess.evans said...

it's supposed to say... I had Keith tell me what I needed in it.

wow, can you tell I have had a little too much nyquil the past few weeks. oy!

Jessica Pears said...

Don't you just LOVE how Primary stuff takes over the world?