Monday, October 5, 2009

Now what?

After spending the night in the hospital on Thursday I came home on Friday and have actually been doing okay. I will admit that the Oxycontin pills have certainly helped to maintain that nice warm glowy feeling. :)

Surgery went well. My hips are sore from the event ... they prop your knees up against your ears apparently and I am not very bendy. Mostly though I am doing good. I am not supposed to lift anything bigger than a gallon of milk for a couple of weeks but I have broken that rule a few times without too much agony.

My hubby has gone back to work so it is all just me and the baby for the next few weeks of recouping. Hopefully I will just heal really fast. I have things to do.

1 comment:

Jessica Pears said...

I'm glad everything went well. :) You should enjoy your time off and milk it for all it's worth. :) If you were down here I'd hire you to look after my cat while I'm in Denver -- it wouldn't be hard work at all. You could sit on the couch and watch tv all day and he'd take a nap on your lap. :)