First one thing then another and I have decided that I am just ready to die... I cannot eat/drink or swallow without crying in misery. My pain level is so out of control that I cannot even function to take care of SueBell... and believe me she has noticed. Her favorite place to hit me over the last few days is on the side of my neck... owwww!
So... I want to be buried in Kaysville. By a tree. I don't care which tree. I just know I will want to be in the shade when summer comes. I want my Hubby to be stuck raising all of our children, by himself, because he should have some punishment in life besides the teenagers liking him best. Oh, and I need a spot next to me saved for him....I cannot sleep if he isn't on my right side.
I want there to be lots of crying. Weeping and wailing really. I have had enough of the teeth gnashing so forget that part. Oh, and no green jello at the family dinner. Green jello burns going down and it is part of what is killing me so pick a different color.
As far as what to do with MY life insurance money. Easy... I want MY house paid off. MY bills paid off. MY children cared for. I want MY wants to come first for a change! Even if I am dead.

Hhmmm.... what else?
Oh, I know. Can someone boil some water for my broth?
1 comment:
If I wasn't nursing a sore throat myself (which is the last thing you need right now) I'd fly up and make you some homemade broth.
Post a Comment