For our 10th Wedding Anniversary celebration we were blessed to be able to take all of our children to the Happiest Place on Earth. We spent two wonderful sunny days there and had a wonderful time. We all rode rides and got wet and acted like little children.
There were a few moments of tension... what vacation would be complete without that?... Blonde would not ride on rollercoasters but Squish would. Yea, Squish! It was great to watch his eyes glow as he got off the rides holding Brownie's hand. :)
The hubby and I did not get a whole lot of "alone" time but then again we had the boys when we said "I do" so we figured why should this be different.
We saw Stitch, Mickey Mouse, Mator, Chip and Dale, Goofy and many others. We watched the Parade and got to cheer that we were there to Celebrate an Anniversary. We watched the fireworks and I cried. (I saw other moms do it to so I am not the only loser.)
All in all I wish we could have stayed for just one more day. There were some rides that we missed. But we were so lucky to have been there at all (Thanks, Banana!) that we cannot even complain.
I loved being there with all of my children. I enjoyed going on rides with them. Watching them build their brotherly relationships and how they all tried to include Princess Petey in the fun. She will have absolutely no memory of this... which means we will have to go back someday.
Maybe for our 20th.....:)
1 comment:
I'm glaf you had fun in Disneyland. I love it there. Wish I could have come too.
Post a Comment