My hubby has recently been to Texas. He had to go for some sort of boiler seminar-like thing. He was gone for only a few days but it felt like forever.
Anyway...
When he came home he, of course, brought gifts. The two older boys each received a t-shirt and the little ones received a stuffed teddy bear. Then my true love bent down and talked to my tummy and told Mikayla that he had something for her too. I was imagining another stuffed something when he handed me a ginormous dark blue sweatshirt. I laughed and asked if I am supposed to safe it for her.
My husband said that I will have to just wear it for her. How cute.
Then he handed me a sweatshirt that is obviously designed for when I no longer have a big belly. "This one is just for you."

Maybe it was because he had been gone for several days.... but my goodness... my hubby is so cute!
By the way we have finally reached 30 weeks gestation... this was the point I was at when I had my Brownie. Every day is now an extra bonus! (Mikayla is supposedly as big as a head of lettace.)
2 comments:
I like Lettuce. :0) Time is ticking...I am having a really hard time not snatching up every cute girly thing I see at the store to send to you. Though there's nothing wring with a little long-distance spoiling.
Please keep little Mikayla in for a little while longer. Please. There is no need for unneccessary worrying on the part of the #1 auntie.
Post a Comment