All of this was taking place while I was trying to nurse Princess Petey, fix dinner, make phone calls to cancel soccer practice and prepare my brain for my hubby to leave town again. Which by the way he informed me of as he headed upstairs for his SECOND shower of the day (I can't remember if I even had one on Monday or not...)
Anyway.... things were going so well that I left. I picked up my sweet infant, wrapped her in a blanket and left.
Anyway.... things were going so well that I left. I picked up my sweet infant, wrapped her in a blanket and left.
To the front porch.

Nobody noticed.
I rocked my small baby and composed my letter to give to the HR department to inform them of my lack of willingness to continue in my present station. I didn't want to go back in and search for the time clock to punch out for the day so... "To whom it may concern, ..." I don't know how long I sat and rocked and felt sorry for my self but it apparently wasn't long enough.
They found me... "When do we eat?"
I don't know if there is a point to my story but I guess until I know where to send my notice I will continue with my quest to raise decent members of society.... and maybe let Jellybean out of his room. Maybe........
1 comment:
LOL! (that's me laughing because oddly I CAN relate to this). I've had days like this...minus the kids of course...I'd love to have a snuggly bug to rok on the porch. Babies are magic that way.
Post a Comment