Thursday, October 23, 2008

Only a second.

My herd is all out of school early this week for parent/teacher conference. Brownie is home at his usual time of 8:45ish then off to college before returning home around noon. Blondie is home by about 10:40... with Squish following right on his heels at 11:45. Jellybean is extra lucky and has been home all week to "help" me take care of Princess Petey. (He changed her diaper the other day all by himself... she laughed the whole time so I guess it was okay.)

Needless to say.. I haven't had a minute to myself for days. Nothing is getting accomplished... I had two PTC meetings yesterday and have two more today. (Brownie and Squish are both doing great in school and their teachers think they are great.)

I have ordered trophies for two soccer teams... had two soccer practices... washed several loads of laundry... folded a few of them... fixed several meals... made koolaid... again... taken kids to the bus and picked them up... gotten very little sleep and spent lots of time one-on-one with Princess Petey. Somewhere along the way I remember receiving a kiss from my true love. Oh, and I still haven't made it to the book fair to get Squish that Star Wars book he is lusting over.

Such is life I guess. Maybe next week I can catch up on everthing I am missing this week.

No comments: