Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Moving Day.

Over the weekend I traveled with my Hubby to Arizona for his Grandma Betty's funeral. We left here on Friday from ugly overcast, foggy skies with 35* temperatures wearing sweatshirts and freezing while we waited to catch the shuttle to the airport.

3 hours later..... I decided that I want to move...

Beautiful blue skies, warm air (69*) sunshine.... we had to buy me a short sleeved shirt to wear. :) A nice little breeze and no need for extra socks. Plus I thought the cactus were really cool looking at the car rental place where there appeared to be a whole forest of them.

Now I will admit that I don't want to live in Arizona in the summer time. My funny skin would not make it... I had to take more than a couple doses of Benadryl as it was.


Yet... as I sit and watch the snow fall here in gray Washington on a two-hour school delay... I could definately live there in the winter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Az is beautiful...but remember the bugs! Holy cow they're HUGE!