After waiting for 20 minutes surrounded by coughing children we found out that Petey weighs a great big 18 lbs and 5 oz. . We were at the doctor's office last night...again. We also learned that she is on her second round of pink eye.
Where does she get this stuff?? Actually I think it's a scam. Years ago when Brownie was new his pediatritian had two different doors at his office. One for sick kids and one for healthy so that the two did not have to lick the same doornob (you've seen kids do this) or chew toy. They don't seem to do that any more. (The doors, I mean, not the doornob part.) So instead of just having the disease you started with you bring home a new one that requires another trip to the doctor the next week. And so on and so on.... forever.
I wonder how much a bubble would cost? It has got to be less than the Dr.?
1 comment:
wow! 18 pounds. That's how much my cat weighs.
Post a Comment