Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Battles to be won?

Lots of memories, good and bad, swirl through my brain this time of year as I try to figure out hiding places for gifts that I need to not forget about. I was always amazed as a kid that there was "one more" gift pulled out of nowhere... I have learned that gift was most likely forgotten until just that moment. Anyway...

Lately as I have been having my internal struggle and after a very explosive emotional outburst that left not only myself and my Blonde son in tears but my Hubby not speaking to me for a few days (long story, same no progress ending) I have had a sentence from a scripture bouncing around amidst all of the chaos in my brain.

I know why this has been in my mind.

I guess I just need to try harder. Have more faith my Hubby tells me.

Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart: and lean not unto thine own understanding."

I am trying. Isn't that the point?

No comments: