Maybe it is my hormones... maybe it is because I have yet another cough that causes me to piddle.... maybe it is that we spent sooo much money on my hubby's gym membership... I don't know. I think I am going crazy.
For the last three mornings... my hubby has "planned" on getting up and going to the gym. He spends lots of time gripping about his weight (as he eats oreos in front of the TV) and about how he wants to be less fat. Okay fine. I can live with that...What gets on my nerves is when the morning comes he hits the snooze button on the clock.
Not just once or twice.... seriously like 5 or 6 times if not more!

Not just once or twice.... seriously like 5 or 6 times if not more!
I am supposed to get up at 5:15am to wake up Brownie so that he has time to shower and text his girlfriend before seminary. No problem... I go back to bed again until 5:45am when I drag my big belly out of bed and start the car for our morning outing. Most mornings I then return to bed until almost 7 when it is time to pick him up again. (Blonde is great about getting up on his own with his alarm..without using the snooze).
When the hubby plans to "go" to the gym... the alarm starts going off at about 4:45.... continuing every seven blooming minutes until he gets up at 6am. That means he hits the snooze.... too dang many times!! I have thought of putting some sort of device on the clock to zap him awake but he might get mad and wake up Squish... who is of course sleeping with his elbow in the back of my neck.
No comments:
Post a Comment