
Yesterday was Blonde's second basketball game. He came home from school very excited that he was going to get to start in the game. Yea!! My hubby even made it home from work in time to attend. My son played in the center position and was #43. (He had told me he was #45.... liar.) I cannot really tell you what happened during the game because as we all know basketball is not one that I have given much attention to. I know that my son fouled twice within the first few minutes of the game (My hubby told him that he cannot bring his fouls home so he may as well us them.) Quarters lasted 6 minutes and my son played a lot of time. He was in all of the first quarter, half of the second, most of the third and some of the fourth. In the third quarter he even scored!!! I was so proud... (yes... fine... I cried.... are you happy now? ) His team pulled off the win. 26 to 20. It was great to watch him go back and forth on the court. He was not the tallest or the fastest player on the team but he definately helped his team to victory. It was really fun to watch. I guess I will need to find out the rule so I can follow the game. There is still far too much whistling though!
No comments:
Post a Comment