Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pass the butter.


This afternoon I have an appointment for another ultrasound. This one is to see how far into the labor process I have progress since my last ultrasound several weeks ago. It is also to see how big Mikayla has grown.


Honestly, since I have reached the 200lb. mark I have to say I hope she is growing. I read on a parenting web site that at the stage that I am at... Mikayla is only about the size of an ear of corn. Excuse me?
It is not that I want her to be a ginormous baby when it comes time for her to "boom" out (as Jellybean calls it) but good grief... if she is only the size of an ear of corn and weighs a little over a pound.... that means that all of the rest....is ME!
I think I will go cry now... and have a Ding Dong.

No comments: