Friday, October 10, 2008

4,4,4,4

My sister sent this to me several days ago. Her answers were far more exciting than mine but what can ya do?

A) Four places that I go to over and over: Walmart, Washington Mutual, bus stop, bathroom

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Lizzie, Nancy, Kenji, Parents

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Famous Dave's, Olive Garden, Los Pinos, Red Robbin

D) Four places I would rather be right now: Utah, anyplace warm, alone, Hawaii

E) Four people I think will respond: Not really valid in this form :)

F) Four TV shows I watch: CSI (the original), Criminal Minds, Ace of Cakes, Food Network Challenges

3 comments:

princess.evans said...

oh my! Did you watch CSI last night it was so traumatic!!

I don't know if I'll be able to watch it anymore once Grisom leaves.

Jessica Pears said...

I LOVE Ace of Cakes!!! And I agree with Liz about CSI. CSI will be a no show at our house without Grisom. Although if they could just transfer Nick Stokes to the New York office I'd be fine with that. :)

M.O.M. said...

I have told my hubby that next season we aren't watching any new shows. The people I like always leave or die. I can't take it! Where's the loyalty?