Thursday, November 20, 2008

Atleast once a week.


There comes a time in the life of every little girl when it becomes absolutely necessary to take the time to have a bath. Don't you agree?
Yesterday was that day for Princess Petey. I had meant to put her in the night before but between scouts, dinner, homework and bedtime for boys I ran out of time and energy. So... after putting the little boys on the bus and popping in a movie to entertain Mark I headed of to the bathroom with baby in my arms and her little pink washcloth in my hands. I put her little chair-thingy into the tub and turned on the water. I immediatelt turned it back off and picked up the phone to call my plumber hubby.
The water coming out of my tap was almost the exact same color as the water had been when I last tried to cover my gray hair before having our pictures taken. The box called it "foxy brown". I can tell you there was nothing foxy about it coming out of my spout.
Long story shorter.... according to the City there was some magnisum in our water caused by the construction going on at the well where our water comes from. The Lady on the phone said it was non-toxic and to just let my water run for 10 minutes. Umm...sure.
Anyway, Princess Petey remained in her sweaty, spitty, smelly glory all day yesterday.
Today... she got bubbles. :)

No comments: