Monday, November 3, 2008
Just one Piece of Candy...
Halloween was quite the uneventful evening. Brownie deserted us and went to watch scary movies with Hannah. My Hubby took the three boys out (a dead pirate, a mutant turtle and a red power ranger). Princess Petey and I hung out here at home and passed out the sweets. (she was a little black kitty and I was not really anything.. the doorbell kept ringing so I never really got to dress up..) Blondie said they only went to like 15 houses. It was foggy and the littles got tired. Anyway. We had exactly 100 kids. The final goblin of the evening rung the bell just before 10pm. I would have given her the entire bowl of treats but the hubby was bothered that someone was out so late so he only gave her a small helping of sugar. I will post the picture of my gang one of these first days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we didn't get a single trick-or-treater at our house. now I have a giant bowl of candy that john has to eat.
Post a Comment