Thursday, November 6, 2008

Window Seat?

Today is my 9th anniversary of being married to my Hubby. I have to say that I am one of the lucky ones. We still like to be around each other and enjoy our times together. I know so many couples that struggle... I am so glad we don't. (usually)
My Hubby is giving me the gift of flight this year. He is flying the three of us home. My daughter gets to re-meet her two favorite Aunties and her grandparents. She will be meeting another of her favorite Aunties and her Uncles, who aren't bad either. :) I am most excited to get to show her off to MY grandma.
I think I have packed everything... there is no more room.
My only anxious moments come from the knowledge that I must leave my sons behind. I am trying not to cry at the idea. I have promised endless video game time and I am certain that they will be fine. Still.....

No comments: