Friday, November 14, 2008

Sounds of Silence.

Last night I had to attend a Stake Primary meeting. We had pumpkin cheesecake for dessert... it was actually pretty yummy. The meeting was a typical meeting. They taught us a new song (about building our eternal families...I've never heard it before but it was very pretty), explained the girls program of Activity Days and then moved on to Scouting. Nothing new.
But wait...
The woman giving us the lesson was telling a sweet story about 11 year old Scout camp and of a handicapped boy who had attended. She was somewhat emotional as she told the story and had paused for a brief moment.
The room was totally quiet. Until...

My dear sweat Princess Petey proceeded to let loose and mess her diaper... as loudly as possible.
Everyone started laughing. I was so embarassed. I apologized for her behavior and quickly explained that her brothers are so very proud of her noise levels.
After control was regained and the meeting concluded... I think every sister there came over to speak to Princess Petey. Many complimenting her on her skills.
What can I say.... my kids are talented.....?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Kids are great!! =)